Terms & Conditions
Katalyst Incorporation LLC (romeaadler.com) operates this Website. This document governs your relationship with romeaadler.com (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
By using this Website, you consent to the processing described therein and warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and romeaadler.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
Under the Terms and Conditions described, you use the site for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site. Commercial use, any fraudulent or improper purpose or any purpose that is competitive to the site is prohibited.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The website is operated by Katalyst Incorporation LLC and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates collectively. The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of romeaadler.com and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by romeaadler.com and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with romeaadler.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate.
Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in removing any person from this Site and prohibit any person from using this Site for any reason whatsoever, and to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice to you.
Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
The Site may not be used to order items in bulk for resale.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Upon receiving your order, your card will be debited upon authorization being received (if paid by debit/credit card). The payment received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless romeaadler.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
romeaadler.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
TRADE MARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under UAE copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Dubai, UAE in English and governed by Dubai law pursuant to the Rules of Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration of 1994 (Dubai), as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Dubai and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and romeaadler.com. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of romeaadler.com.
We want you to have the most convenient shopping experience with RomeaAdler.com
Here is our Policy on Returns, Refunds & Cancellations:
Can I cancel an order?
We strive to always offer a great shopping experience. Part of this experience is a transparent, hassle free cancellation and refund policy. You can cancel the order you have placed with 24 hours time.
*Note: This is not applicated when a product is customized on customers request. Order cannot be cancelled or refunded in this case
I just cancelled my order. When will I get my money back?
In case of cancellations (within 24 hours), your refund will be processed within 7-14 business days from submission of your cancellation. We will update you via email once your refund has been initiated.
The total time for the refund to be reflected in your account depends on your refund method and issuing bank.
*Note: This is not applicated when a product is customized on customers request. Order cannot be cancelled or refunded in this case
I accidentally ordered duplicate items. What should I do?
We can cancel one item (in one order number) if you accidentally ordered it twice or if same item is ordered under a different order number. You can also visit the My Orders section in the website and cancel the product or you can contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
After initiating the cancellation request, you should be receiving an Email and SMS regarding the same.
*Note: You have to cancel your duplicate order with 6 hours of placing time. Or send as an email at email@example.com.
Can I return an order if I don’t like the item or I’ve changed my mind?Returns are not allowed once the product has been delivered, But yes we can accept to exchange it with any other styles.
Returning a product to exchange: The product must be not used/worn at all. exchange are allowed if request is raised within 24 hours of accepting delivery, and only owing to quality defects or concerns subject to and confirmed by quality checks done at RomeaAdler.com
In case of orders which have been placed using any coupon codes, cancellation of any item in the order shall lead to the coupon discount being void. Amount equivalent to the coupon code shall be deducted from the order total.
Please note that all returns for exchange must be in new condition and in the original packaging with all the accessories and tags and will be accepted based on RomeaAdler.com quality check.
What if my item(s) arrive damaged or incorrect?
We request you to check your order upon receipt and contact us within 24 hours of receiving your items. If there is an issue, please take photos of damaged or incorrect item(s) and photos of the packaging. If your item was shipped using a courier company, please contact us immediately and note all damages on the shipper’s paperwork before signing for and accepting the delivery.
What if my item is missing?
If your item is marked delivered but appears to be missing, you must notify us within 24 hours of the delivery time and date. We cannot account for matters in which customers are not present at the time of delivery.
The 24-hour notification period also applies to items which are delivered but are not intended for immediate use.
How long does it take the courier to collect the returned items?
Typically, Courier representative will contact you within 3-4 business days from the day you requested a return. However, it may sometimes longer for the courier to collect the item, based on our operational constraints. If you are facing issues with your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID.
Can I schedule a time with the courier to return an item?
As of now, you will not be able to contact the courier company directly. However, once our courier representative contacts you to schedule the time for the pick-up of a return item, you may provide your preferred timings to them.
Can I return an item through my courier company or personally drop it anywhere?
As of now, the item can be returned to us only through one of our assigned courier services who would be contacting you to schedule a time for return pickup.
How can I receive a refund if I paid by Credit Card?
If you have paid through electronic means (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded to your card. The amount paid may take up to a month to reflect in your card statement, depending on individual’s bank process. However, we will always make the best efforts to ensure that your payment is refunded to you quickly.
I lost the Original Packing in which I received the item, how can I still exchange it?
We accept exchange of item only if it is in an not used/worn, original box and/or packaging intact with all labels and barcodes on it. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com with your Order ID.
Can I self-collect the items?
To keep our operation running as efficiently as possible, we send all your items to you directly through our logistics partners. As of now, there is no option for self-collection of your orders.
Can I change items from my order after my order has been processed?
We currently do not have an option to change nor add an item once the order has been placed. You may request for cancellation within 24 hours, so you can place a new order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am not satisfied with the product I received, what should I do?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can request for return by sending us an email. It would be totally based on the approval.
If the item you have received is damaged, defective or not as described on the website, you can also request for return.
KATALYST INCORPORATION LLC operates the www.romeaadler.com website.
By visiting the Site, you expressly agree and accept the policies and practices which are stated herein. These policies and practices relate to the receipt, collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information.
These policies are used by companies and mobile app developers to stay compliant with law.
What is Personally Identifiable Information:
According to the law, Personal Information means any personal data which is either directly provided by you or which relates to you and includes:
- Physical addresses
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Identification Numbers (Emirates ID, Passport, Driver's License, etc.)
- Physical appearance descriptions and characteristics
- Bank Details
- Information pertaining to family members
- Any other information relating to you.
- We do not consider anonymized information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use romeadler.com or its related websites, mobile applications and services (\"Site\") (including, without limitation, when you buy items or participate in buying activities or when you telephone, email, or chat with our customer support team).
- Our collection of your personal information
- Our use of your personal information
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- Third party website links
- Service providers
- No spam or spoof emails
- Protecting your personal information
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
Our Collection of Your Personal Information:
- As part of your registration on the Site, we may collect certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information. Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from your valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident's visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver's license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details, for processing of payment via selected payment methods.
- This information may be given to us either when you input this financial information into the \"My Account\" section of the Site, or in any other manner.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying items and participating in the buying process). This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider [or ISP]) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer or mobile device (for example, browser type, screen size, software version etc.) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times at, and duration for, which you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information may be anonymized.
Our Use of Your Personal Information:
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
- Additionally, information relating to only items you are buying or are participating in buying activities for, can be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
- By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
- You expressly agree and authorize us to use your Personal Information by us in the manner stated herein, and further state that any usage of your data in the manner specified herein will be deemed fully compliant by you in terms of UAE Law in general and with Telecom Regulatory Authority Consumer Protection Regulations, January 2017 in specific. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Accessing, Reviewing and Amending Your Personal Information:
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.
If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
The \"Contact Us\" link at the bottom of each Site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third Party Website Links:
- The Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer's hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use may not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
- You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
No Spam or Spoof Emails:
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting Your Personal Information:
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in various physical and digital locations. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How You Can Contact Us About Privacy Questions:
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at the \"Contact Us\" link at the bottom of any Site webpage.
For legal concerns or questions, kindly email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
KATALYST INCORPORATION LLC
Office 2117, Park Lane Business Towers, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Last update: October 20th, 2020