At Romea Adler, Our goal is to deliver to you the items you crave, in the safest, fastest, and most efficient way possible.
Our Shipping Policy highlights the different types of delivery methods we provide, as well as the related charges and restrictions for each.
What are your charges for Delivery?
- Within United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Anywhere in United Arab Emirates, The Delivery is Free.
- International Orders (Outside UAE)
The delivery charges may vary from AED 75-120 (USD 20-50)
What are my delivery options?
We can ship to most residential and commercial locations in UAE and Worldwide. Please contact us on email@example.com for more information
How long will it take to receive my order?
For Regular Order, the delivery in UAE will take 2-3 Business Days and for International Delivery it will take 5-7 Business Days.
For Customized Orders, the delivery in UAE will take 7 working days and for International Delivery it will take 10-12 Business Days.
Please note that each Shipment will be delivered separately as per its expected delivery times.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you can! You will get update notifications once your order has been dispatched with the tracking details.
What counts as a Business Day?
- Business day is defined as morning 8.30am to 6.30pm on all working days other than Fridays and Public Holidays. (UAE)
Business day is defined as morning 8.30am to 6.30pm on all working days other than Saturday/Sunday and Public Holidays.(International)
- Delivery commitment for an order received on a business day before 12:00pm noon starts counting from the same day. For orders received after 12:00pm noon, it will start counting from the next day.
- Delivery commitment ends when we make the first attempt to contact a customer to deliver an order as per the committed day, but the customer reschedules for a different delivery day or when the shipment has been delivered as per committed day. Delivery Commitment would also end when a customer calls our Customer Care Call Center to reschedule deliveries on dates other than committed date, cancels or makes changes in the order or refuses to accept the order.
- We make our best effort to stand by the number of business days committed for each shipment in an order. However, sometimes delays become unavoidable especially with shipments that are imported. With import/international shipments, in some cases, you may experience slightly delayed deliveries up to 4 business days, about which we will keep you posted